- Learn – Full fledged learning management system
- Portfolio – Student E-Portfolio system to support self-directed life-long learning
- CurriculumMap – Curriculum mapping, search and reporting
- Help – Single point of contact help desk and support articles
- Outcomes Database – Tracking and compiling student and cohort outcomes
- FreeForm – Social Learning network, faculty-student collaborations and interactions
Enables learners to assess their strengths and weaknesses using a competency framework to create and achieve specific learning objectives and work towards the development and reflection of early professional and learning goals.
Supports various aspects of digital learning and flipped classroom functionality including knowledge sharing, document repository, automated progress management, mentor oversight, video streaming, online assessment etc.
Provides students and mentors with progress and status dashboards and a social learning network through which mentors and students can exchange messages, share documents and artifacts and schedule meetings.
Alerts and Notifications for activities past due, and notifying mentor if student missed a deadline.